Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service Inc. - Human Resources
Derbarl Yerrigan Health Services Inc. is passionate about creating a strong and dedicated Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander workforce. We are committed to providing mentorship and training to our team members to enhance their skills for them to be able to create career pathways and opportunities in life.
On occasions we may have vacancies for the positions listed below:
- Medical Receptionists – casual pool
- Transport Drivers – casual pool
- General Hands – casual pool, rotating shifts
- Aboriginal Health Workers (Cert IV in Primary Health) –casual pool
*These positions are based in one or all of our sites - East Perth, Midland, Maddington, Mirrabooka or Bayswater.
To apply for a position with us, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- WA National Police Clearance – no older than 6 months
- WA Driver’s License – full license
- Contact details of 2 work related referees
- Copies of all relevant certificates and qualifications
We may also accept Expression of Interests for other medical related positions which form part of our services. However please note, due to the volume on interests we may not be able to respond to all applications and apologise for that in advance.
Also in accordance with updated privacy legislation acts, please download, complete and return this Permission to Retain Resume form
Attn: Human Resources
Derbarl Yerrigan Health Services Inc.
156 Wittenoom Street
East Perth WA 6004
+61 (8) 9421 3888
Applications will be treated with strict confidence.